Sunday 21 February 2016

Hey!

Hey!!
 
So as the blog name suggests I am Angie and this is going to be a space for me to share all the wonderful adventures that I am embarking on. I'll be sharing my travels, my (extremely) slow transition into pescaterianism and then into vegetarianism, life at university and any other exciting things that may happen and that I feel like sharing.
 
But who am I?
 
 
Well, I am a French and Italian student, who sometimes (like everyone I am sure) wonders why the hell I am at uni doing this course when there are so many other things I love to do. Drawing, playing piano, writing and my new found pass time - drinking with my flatmates. Ah, the university life. But on a serious note it is actually extremely hard to write about yourself on command like this, so I'll just keep you guessing, lets not reveal everything in one go, I am sure you will learn plenty about me through my future posts.
 
So here I am! An over user of black and white filters, a completely crazy yet unique individual (lets not use the word weird) and someone who says "haha" way too often when texting.
 
See you soon! 
 
Angie
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment